I have a 24/7 Livestream network feed URL in HLS format for a foreign-language free network I created.
I setup the following:
- Post Title
- Tag ‘livestream’
- Media URL: my livestream HLS feed url
- duration of 24hrs (86400)
- Video Format: HLS
- Quality: SD
- Selected categories (5 total)
- Rating: Unrated
- Validity Controls: Aug 31 2021 to Aug 31 2031
- No Advertising Controls – this is a free foreign-language religous network
I setup the Roku channel and it published today. I used the JSON url found in Roku DP of WP Smart TV and it all checked out. I now see my channel on Roku, all the graphics, the description, etc., but when I click "Go to Channel" all I see is Search and About. No video stream.
Where did I go wrong? How do I fix this?